Wednesday 25 April 2007

Being Bad Module!!!!!!!!!

I preferred this Module as it was the only module that we could have a creative piece. I really enjoyed making up a story on my chosen subject 'Infidelity'. But i found it really difficult though to fit it into 300 words. As my imagination got a bit carried away!!!

But i did enjoy mixing together a essay and creative piece. I found the rationale quite difficult because there is only so many reasons behind infidelity that i had mentioned.

I enjoyed most of the lectures. My favourite lecture was the body modification one due to there being lots of slides instead of piles of writing.

Overall i thought the assignments were challenging but interesting.The essays were short and the module was open to you expressing your opinions.

No comments: